Wednesday, October 19, 2016

INKTOBER - Days 5-11 Behind, But whaddabout the Monsters, Danny?

I like characters but I also want more time.  I know full well I waste time during the day, lots of it. Except not at all. ha. deal with it.   I love my kids and love them and love them.  They may not see it as love or help or fun and I'm sure one day they will resent me, if not outright murder me.  I'm trying to break the cycle but I must admit when I see my kids principal, I am thankful she didn't have kids...yea, don't go fucking nuts.  I mean because my pops was a principal...and holy shit, can you imagine the principal's job with today's technology?  FUCK THAT.  is time a straight line? 

The perfect school is where there are no students. or teachers.  schools are bound by the burdens of linearity





continuous line drawing - don't lift your pen, pencil...etc

meh - was angry, unfinished and I've given up on this one.  just not interesting.

k, so  - started this INKtober wanting to do some mid-East stuff and started well, but fell off quickly.  I focus on the headscarves but I feel if I don't do the face then I was afraid - because the old deal was -nobody can draw a face....,,,,RIGHT??!!!!  ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment