Saturday, October 29, 2016

INKTOBER - Days 25,26,27 - Stank Fish Attract Crabs. Nasty Ain't Nothin New to Me

I started with the best intentions to try and give some "true" color to these crabbies,  Dungeness-ish.  But I only have one purple marker.  I also believe some subconscious level interjected control over the color mixing --The Seahawks are playing in New Orleans this week!  Mardi Gras Crabs!  

Crab is delicious.  Even friendly crab.

Study/Sketch and larger edition - what a difference quality paper can make on the blending! 

Detail...


Yes, we crab!!!! not a keeper....

Bait. Stomp those heads and release the juice.  Stop and smell what the sun has baked you....


...and a Mummy,  I went to Egypt in 2000.  So I'm an expert...
was going to have the wraps write my name in the sky but, you know, laziness....




No comments:

Post a Comment